Your search for some of the best MyEmailVerifier alternatives has brought you here.
You see, email verification or email list cleaning is crucial when it comes to an email marketing strategy of a business. It is of utmost importance that you send emails to recipients with legitimate and working email addresses.
That’s where software like MyEmailVerifier comes to the rescue.
MyEmailVerifier will remove all the invalid and expired email addresses from your list. But what if tell you that there are some MyEmailVerifier alternatives and competitors that do a better job?
In this blog post, I will help you explore such alternative solutions. At the same time, I would also cover you should switch from MyEmailVerifier.
Just to give you an idea about what’s in store, here’s an…
Overview & Comparison Of MyEmailVerifier Alternatives
What Is MyEmailVerifier?
MyEmailVerifier is an email verification and email validation software. The primary function of this software is to remove all invalid, expired, and toxic email addresses from your email lists.
To use the software all you have to do is upload your email list files on it. After this, the software performs proprietary checks and removes all invalid email addresses.
Apart from this, MyEmailVerifier offers API and a real-time email verifier so that you can integrate it with your own SaaS application. Once integrated, you can embed this real-time verification technology in your sign-up forms. This will help you negate capturing or accepting invalid email addresses in the first place itself.
Lastly, the range of integration also extends to major email marketing services. This integration will permit you to clean your email lists directly in your email marketing service.
Despite having a wide range of features, MyEmailVerifier is definitely not the best email verification software.
Here’s a brief breakdown of the major drawbacks of using MyEmailVerifier –
Why You Should Look For MyEmailVerifier Alternatives?
Here are some of the major drawbacks or cons of MyEmailVerifier that you would face while using it.
Most of these drawbacks have been collected by asking MyEmailVerifier’s customers and also referring to some of the reviews submitted at Capterra, G2, and other platforms.
- For starters, the majority of its customers complained about the outdated user interface.
- Although this happens occasionally, the users also complained about MyEmailVerifier taking a lot longer to clean their email lists.
- The 99% email verification accuracy sometimes cannot be achieved as valid emails were marked as invalid for a few customers.
- The customer support of MyEmailVerifier is notoriously slow. Despite offering a live chat option on its website, the software mainly handles customer issues only via emails.
Exploring Best MyEmailVerifier Alternatives In Detail
So it seems that MyEmailVerifier is not perfect after all.
Additionally, after taking into consideration the above-mentioned drawbacks, I am going to help you find out some of the best MyEmailVerifier competitors that offer better email verification features.
Let’s start with…
We, at MailCleanup, like to believe that we are one of the best alternatives to MyEmailVerifier. Just like it, we too offer 99% email verification accuracy. Such high levels of email verification accuracy are achieved with the help of several features and verification steps.
At the same time, MailCleanup is relatively cheaper than MyEmailVerifier. As a matter of fact, we are one of the cheapest email verifiers in this industry. We are able to offer you a cheaper price because of the fact that we are purely a “service-based” email verification company.
In simple terms, you do not have to worry about signing up for a user account. Everything is managed for you as all you have to do is submit an email verification order by choosing the appropriate plan. After this, the cleaned email lists will be sent directly to your email address.
This unique characteristic of MailCleanup has caught the attention of a lot of email marketers and businesses. We are proud to display some of our customer testimonials on our homepage.
Key Features Of MailCleanup
- It removes invalid, expired, and bad email addresses from your database.
- MailCleanup performs syntax checks to find out email addresses with invalid syntax.
- The software also checks for duplicate email addresses and removes them.
- The tool uses real-time SMTP handshakes with ISPs to check the validity of individual addresses.
- We are completely capable of identifying and removing email addresses belonging to greylisted domains.
- In addition to domain verification, MailCleanup will also use the MX records detection method to check the validity of an email address.
- MailCleanup will remove email addresses belonging to disposable mail servers.
- You will get a detailed SMTP response highlighting the reason behind an email address’s validity and invalidity.
The pricing for MailCleanup starts at $5 for 1,000 email verification credits and goes up to $500 for 1 million email verification credits.
There are multiple sub-tier of pricing plans in between in order to provide you with better flexibility. At the same time, you can also get in touch with us to create a custom plan for your email verification needs.
ZeroBounce is one of the best MyEmailVerifier alternatives due to its wide range of email verification and validation features. Besides this, the software excels in offering other email deliverability tools as well which MyEmailVerifier clearly doesn’t.
When you sign up for a user account and clean your email list, you’d find that ZeroBounce will verify your email lists through several processes such as email address validation, domain validation, IP address verification, spam trap detection, etc. At the same time, it will also provide you with bounce rate analysis and inbox placement tests as well.
It also offers detailed reports to help identify errors in your database. In addition to this, ZeroBounce has a highly sophisticated security system that helps protect user data from malicious activities or breaches. Furthermore, you’d love to know that it is also GDPR compliant.
Not to forget but it also offers a real-time email validation API with the help of which you can employ its email verification feature directly in your sign-up forms. Moreover, ZeroBounce provides several direct integrations as well with email marketing services and CRMs.
Key Features Of ZeroBounce
- The software removes all invalid and expired email addresses with 98% accuracy.
- It comes with an email bounce validator that will tell you which email addresses are going to bounce.
- It is one of the only MyEmailVerifier competitors that can identify and remove spam traps from your email lists.
- Not only will ZeroBounce identifies and removes disposable emails but it will also remove catch-all and toxic emails as well.
- Interestingly enough, ZeroBounce also has the potential to identify and append key information like gender, IPs, social profiles, etc. for email addresses.
- While other software removes emails with invalid syntaxes, ZeroBounce offers you the chance to correct obvious typos.
- Once you verify your email list, you get the option to customize the download options. Similarly, you get an insightful report after verifying your email lists.
- ZeroBounce comes with robust APIs so that you can integrate it into your own SaaS application or website. Furthermore, it also directly integrates with major ESPs and CRMs.
Every new user can try ZeroBounce for free as it offers 100 free credits every month. But once you exhaust these free credits, you’d have to subscribe or purchase more credits.
Speaking of which, ZeroBounce offers pay-as-you-go and monthly subscription plans. The pay-as-you-go plans come with a one-time purchase option that starts at $16 for 2,000 credits and goes up to $2,250 for 1 million credits.
Similarly, the monthly subscription plans start at $15/month for 2,000 credits and go up to $1,910/month for 1 million credits.
NeverBounce has an excellent reputation in the email verification industry because of its wide range of features. This level of expertise has been achieved with constant software development and years of a successful business.
You’d love to know that NeverBounce will verify your email lists with 99% accuracy. It is one of the highest in the industry. And, in comparison to MyEmailVerifier’s claim of 99% accuracy, it comes out as a perfect replacement.
But the characteristic that makes it one of the best MyEmailVerifier alternatives is its hybrid email verification process. This method verifies emails in real-time while also detecting accept-all emails. Not to forget but it can easily verify emails from common mailbox services such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.
One of the greatest features that we liked about NeverBounce is its free instant bounce analysis. Once you upload your email list, the software would tell you if you actually need to clean it or not. At the same time, it will remove duplicate email entries in your email list at no extra cost.
Key Features Of NeverBounce
- The software will clean and verify your email lists with 99.9% accuracy.
- NeverBounce will provide you with a free instant bounce analysis that helps you figure out if your email list requires cleaning or not.
- Your email list will go through a hybrid email verification process. Similarly, there are more than 20+ proprietary email cleaning processes in NeverBounce.
- This alternative to MyEmailVerifier performs advanced mail server verification using SMTP. It helps you remove emails from invalid, expired, parked, and toxic domains.
- The software is completely capable of identifying disposable, role-based, and emails with bad syntaxes.
- NeverBounce allows you to clean your email list using three different options i.e. bulk upload, real-time verification using API, and automated cleaning.
- You will also have the flexibility to integrate NeverBounce with any third-party application or major email marketing services.
The first thing to note about NeverBounce is that it is one of the premium MyEmailVerifier competitors. It requires a paid account to use the platform. Although, you can request for free credits if you schedule a demo with its sales team.
The pay-as-you-go plans are available for its bulk and real-time verification products. Similarly, the automated verification module comes with a monthly subscription.
The pricing of NeverBounce starts at $8 for 1,000 credits and goes up to $3,000 for up to 1 million credits.
Bouncer is an advanced email verification service that’s designed to help you quickly and easily verify emails with confidence. It offers a range of powerful features and a user-friendly interface that allows you to verify any kind of email with ease.
When you use Bouncer, you would find that it offers a powerful combination of speed, accuracy, and reliability, allowing you to verify emails quickly and easily with confidence. It uses a number of advanced algorithms and techniques to provide an unparalleled level of accuracy, allowing you to verify emails with confidence.
Besides this, the stuff that makes Bouncer one of the best MyEmailVerifier is that it allows you to verify emails in bulk, with just a few clicks. This allows you to verify all your emails quickly and easily, without having to manually verify each one.
Bouncer also comes with a user-friendly dashboard where you can manage all your verification activities in one place. Also, if you are from European Union, you’d love to know that Bouncer is fully GDPR compliant.
Key Features Of Bouncer
- Just like a conventional email verifier, Bouncer employs several measures to clean your email lists.
- The software is capable of identifying and removing emails belonging to invalid, expired, and toxic domain addresses.
- At the same time, duplicate email entries, emails with invalid syntaxes, and role-based emails are also identified.
- Bouncer offers three different ways to verify email addresses. Firstly, you can use its bulk email verifier. Next, you can leverage its API for real-time email verification. Lastly, it offers integration with third-party software for automated email validation.
- Similar to a few alternatives to MyEmailVerifier, Bouncer also offers free email verification sampling. This feature allows you to test the quality of your email list without actually verifying it.
- Bouncer uses military-grade encryption and data protection measures to keep your information secure. At the same time, it is also GDPR compliant.
For every new user, we recommend using Bouncer’s free email sampling feature first. This would help you analyze if your email list requires cleaning or not.
Next, for new users, Bouncer offers 100 free email verification credits. You can spend these free credits on a sample of your email list. Once you have the results, you can come to the conclusion if Bouncer can be your ideal replacement for MyEmailVerifier or not.
If it is the perfect replacement, you’d have to purchase its email verification credits. Bouncer offers one-time, pay-as-you-go plans that start at $7 for 1,000 credits. The pricing is flexible and goes up to 1 million credits for $1,500. Similarly, monthly subscription plans start at $40/month for 10,000 email verification credits.
Emailable is yet another top email verification software that helps businesses quickly and easily verify email addresses. This email verification software is available as an online SaaS application. To be able to use the software, you simply have to sign up, upload your email list, and click the button. Depending on your list size, it will take some time to verify email addresses and return with insightful information.
As well as being incredibly convenient, this email verification software is also secure, ensuring that they do not leak your sensitive information and data to the world. And, did we say that it is 100% GDPR complaint? Well, it is…
This email verification software supports all major email providers, such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and Hotmail, making it an ideal solution for businesses across a variety of industries.
That is why Emailable is regarded as one of the best MyEmailVerifier alternatives in the market. Don’t just take out word for it. You can clearly see that thousands of enterprises and businesses rely on Emailable for their email verification needs. Lastly, positive reviews and high ratings just prove that it can be an ideal replacement.
Key Features Of Emailable
- The software offers bulk email verification as well as real-time email verification using API.
- In addition to this, Emailable also integrates with major ESPs, CRMs, and other third-party applications to facilitate automated email verification.
- Emailable is prolific in identifying and removing disposable email addresses. Furthermore, it also finds out typos in emails and suggests a suitable potential alternative.
- The software performs domain validation to determine the validity of an email address. Consequently, emails belonging to expired and invalid domains are removed.
- This software uses anti-greylisting technology to remove toxic email addresses. Similarly, it uses the SMTP verification method to ensure that emails are actually deliverable.
- Emailable is the only software that comes with the feature of email quality score. Upon verification, it gives every email a score from 0 – 100 based on its quality.
- While using this software, you will find that Emailable appends key information like name and gender for every email address.
- You will also have the flexibility to invite team members into your Emailable account. Later, you get to share your email verification credits with them as well.
When you sign up for a user account on Emailable, you’d get 250 free credits. You can then use these credits to test the overall efficiency and robustness of the software.
Once you are satisfied and ready to move forward, you’d have to purchase email verification credits, just like any other MyEmailVerifer or any of its alternatives.
Emailable offers pay-as-you-go plans on top of monthly subscription plans. One-time plans start at $30 for 5,000 credits and go up to $3,375 for 2.5 million credits. Similarly, the monthly subscription plan starts at $25.50/month for 5,000 credits.
Now that you have explored all the best MyEmailVerifier alternatives, it’s time for you to make the switch.
If you are still on the fence about which software to pick as the replacement, we would recommend you use each of the above-mentioned services once. All of these tools come with free credits that will help you test their overall efficiency.
Although that being said, you can always pick MailCleanup as the ideal replacement. We offer the same level of email verification accuracy and process your list through a multitude of email verification methods.
And, not to forget that we are the most budget-friendly email verification service in the market. So give us a try and see for yourself.
Lastly, here are a couple of other posts that you may want to read –