Are you tired of manually verifying email addresses or using an unreliable tool that takes too much of your time?
As a marketer, salesperson, recruiter, or business owner, you know how crucial it is to have accurate and up-to-date email contacts. Hunter.io has been a popular choice for email verification, but it’s not the only option available.
In fact, there are several other email verification services that can offer you better features and benefits than Hunter.io.
That’s why we’ve researched and compiled a list of the top 7 Hunter.io alternatives for 2024 that can save you time, effort, and money.
From AI-powered verification to real-time email validation, these tools can help you verify your email contacts with ease and accuracy.
So, whether you’re a startup or an established business, it’s time to upgrade your email verification game with our top picks for Hunter.io alternatives.
Overview & Comparison Of Hunter.io Alternatives
Exploring All Top Hunter.io Alternatives In Detail
Now that you have a brief idea about the replacement solutions, it’s time for us to explore each of them in detail.
We have made sure to cover each of the software’s top features and how they will help you with your email verification process. After going though each of the software, you’d be able to determine how that particular software is better than Hunter.io.
So without any further ado, let’s start with…
MailCleanup is an email verification and email list cleaning software designed to help businesses like yours verify and cleanse their email lists with ease. It may seem biased but we consider ourselves one of the best Hunter.io alternatives. How, you ask?
Well, by identifying and eliminating invalid, inactive, or fraudulent email addresses, MailCleanup ensures that email messages are delivered only to genuine and engaged subscribers. Ultimately, we help you improve email deliverability rates and open rates. As a matter of fact, we claim to offer up to 99% email verification accuracy.
Additionally, with our simple-to-use nature and advanced features, MailCleanup streamlines email list management, saving you valuable time and resources. Whether you are a small business owner or a marketer, MailCleanup can help you verify your email lists and optimize your email campaigns.
Not to forget but we are cheaper than Hunter.io. As a matter of fact, we are the cheapest email list cleaning service in the market.
Features That Make MailCleanup The Best Hunter.io Alternatives
- MailCleanup verifies email addresses to ensure that they are valid and active. It detects and removes fake, misspelled, or duplicate email addresses.
- We use advanced algorithms to detect and remove fake, duplicate, expired, invalid, or misspelled email addresses.
- Our software identifies and removes emails belonging to greylisted domains and other email threats that can harm your sender’s reputation.
- MailCleanup identifies and removes duplicate email addresses from your email list.
- We liberate you from all the manual hard work of creating and managing your user account. You simply have to submit an order form by uploading your email lists. Once the email verification process is completed, you will automatically receive your cleaned email list files at your email address.
Did you know that Hunter.io’s plans cover access to all of its tools? This means that if you only had the need to verify your email lists, you will still have to pay for its other two tools nonetheless.
At MailCleanup, we offer cheaper pricing plans than Hunter.io for just email verification services.
Our plan starts at $5 for 1,000 credits and goes up to $500 for 1 million credits. When you check our pricing in detail, you’d know that not only we are cheaper than Hunter.io but we are the cheapest email validation service.
Emailable is an email verification tool that will help you improve your email deliverability rates. It does this by verifying your email lists, reducing bounce rates, boosting email deliverability, and increasing the overall ROI. It is one of the best Hunter.io alternatives (apart from MailCleanup, of course).
Furthermore, with its real-time verification feature and email list cleaning feature, Emailable ensures that your email lists consist only of valid email addresses. This will enable you to deliver emails to your subscribers’ inboxes, leading to increased engagement rates, improved brand reputation, and higher conversion rates.
Emailable guarantees a deliverability rate of 99% or higher, giving you peace of mind that your emails will be delivered to your subscribers’ inboxes.
Besides this. the software is user-friendly and easy to integrate with other email marketing tools. Overall, Emailable offers great email verification services. It would be a great tool for you to keep your email lists free of invalid or expired email addresses.
Features That Make Emailable The Best Hunter.io Alternatives
- Emailable can detect if an email address is temporary or disposable, and alert you so you can remove it from your list.
- The tool checks if the email domain has a valid MX record, ensuring that emails sent to that domain can be delivered.
- The software checks if the email address is formatted correctly, preventing syntax errors that can cause emails to bounce.
- It verifies the email domain, ensuring that the email address is associated with a real and valid domain.
- Emailable checks if the email address exists and is active by connecting to the SMTP server.
- With this, you can detect if an email address is a generic or role-based email, such as “info@” or “sales@”, which can affect deliverability.
- Emailable assigns a quality score to each email address, giving you an indication of its deliverability and risk level.
- You can integrate Emailable with popular email marketing tools.
- It is also possible to determine the gender and name associated with an email address with Emailable.
Emailable’s transparent pricing options ensure that you only pay for the email verifications you need. It basically means that it comes with a pay-as-you-go pricing model. In this model, the pricing starts at $30 for 5,000 credits and goes up to $3,375 for 2.5 million credits.
Similarly, it also comes with a monthly subscription option that starts at $25.50/month for 5,000 credits.
Before this, you be able to test the software for free as it offers 250 free credits to all new users.
Bouncer is yet another intelligent email verification tool that can help you achieve your email marketing goals by keeping your email lists clean and free from invalid and risky email addresses. You’d love to know that it offers up to 98% email verification accuracy.
Hence, it is considered one of the better Hunter.io alternatives. Besides this, it packs several advanced features that ensure that every email address is verified and validated. As far as usability is concerned, it is user-friendly and also integrates with popular email marketing tools.
In addition to this, Bouncer provides personalized support to its customers. Whether the support is for email verification or email deliverability, the team is always ready to help you. All in all, if not Hunter.io, Bouncer could be the one-stop solution for your email validation needs.
Features That Make Bouncer The Best Hunter.io Alternatives
- With Bouncer, you can check the syntax and domain of every email address to ensure that they are valid and accurate.
- It uses SMTP verification to validate email addresses by connecting to the mail server and checking if the mailbox exists.
- Bouncer identifies disposable email addresses that are created for temporary use.
- The software also offers real-time verification to ensure that email addresses are validated at the point of capture.
- Bouncer offers an optional toxicity check to identify and flag potentially harmful email addresses or spam traps.
- You can also get access to Bouncer’s deliverability kit which includes helpful resources to improve email deliverability rates.
- You can also integrate Bouncer with major email marketing services and other third-party apps.
If you are looking for a free Hunter.io alternative, Bouncer could be an ideal choice. It may not offer a dedicated free plan but it offers 100 free credits for you to test the software.
Once you are happy with its efficiency, you can upgrade to its pay-as-you-go plans that start at $7 for 1,000 credits and goes up to $1,500 for 1 million credits.
There are also monthly subscription plans that start at $40/month for up to 10,000 email verification credits.
ZeroBounce is one of the best Hunter.io alternatives in the market. The software packs an advanced email verification and validation service to help you maintain clean and accurate email lists. It works on powerful AI-driven technology that can quickly identify and remove invalid, fake, or inactive email addresses from your email lists.
As far as the range of features is considered, ZeroBounce offers features like syntax and domain checks, SMTP verification, catch-all detection, disposable email address detection, real-time verification, and more.
In addition, ZeroBounce provides transparent pricing options and personalized support to help you get the most out of your email verification process. All in all, ZeroBounce could be a decent tool for a small business owner, a marketer, or a developer.
Features That Make ZeroBounce The Best Hunter.io Alternatives
- With email scoring and testing, ZeroBounce can evaluate the quality of email addresses and provide a score that reflects their deliverability.
- ZeroBounce also provides blacklist notifications, which will alert you when an email address is on a known email blacklist.
- Another key feature of ZeroBounce is its easy integration with email marketing tools.
- You can clean up email lists with bulk email list verification and real-time validation for individual email addresses.
- ZeroBounce also removes typos, nonexistent email accounts, spam traps, and other risky email addresses from email lists.
- The software also comes with inbox deliverability and email server testing tools to help you improve your sender reputation.
To start things off, ZeroBounce offers 100 free credits to every new user. You can sign up for a user account and spend these free credits to test its efficiency. It claims to offer up to 98% email verification accuracy.
After this, ZeroBounce offers monthly as well as pay-as-you-go plans. The one-time plans start at $16 for 2,000 credits and the final tier costs $2,250.00 for 1 million credits.
MailerCheck is one of the newest Hunter.io alternatives. It is primarily an email verification and list-cleaning tool that will help you remove invalid emails and boosts email deliverability rates.
Its key features include email list validation, syntax error detection, risky email address detection, disposable email address detection, role-based email detection, and detailed verification reports. Users can upload an entire email list, verify a single email, or use real-time API validation.
Furthermore, MailerCheck integrates with popular email marketing providers, offers up to 200 free credits, and provides 24/7 customer support. The tool also offers GDPR compliance and downloadable reports to optimize email lists. Overall, with a 98%+ delivery rate, MailerCheck is a decent alternative to Hunter.io for email verification needs.
Features That Make MailerCheck The Best Hunter.io Alternatives
- MailerCheck checks your email list for any syntax errors that might prevent emails from being delivered.
- The tool verifies the domain name and MX records associated with each email address to ensure they are valid.
- It can identify and flag catch-all domains that accept any email address, which can ultimately hurt your email deliverability.
- The software can detect and flag risky email addresses that are known for high bounce rates or spam complaints.
- MailerCheck can identify and remove email addresses that are known to be temporary or disposable.
- The tool can also detect and flag email addresses that are associated with specific job titles or departments.
- You will get the liberty to integrate MailerCheck with major email marketing services.
If you are looking for a free Hunter.io alternative then MailerCheck is a great option. It offers 200 free credits to all new users. You can use these credits to test its overall efficacy.
Once you have used your free credits, it asks you to purchase more credits. MailerCheck only offers pay-as-you-go plans with one-time pricing. The plans start at $10 for 1,000 credits and go up to $2,000 for 1 million credits.
If you want a similar or a better set of features than Hunter.io then Snov.io is a perfect tool. Snov.io is one of the only Hunter.io alternatives that is an all-in-one email outreach platform. It allows you to import an existing email list, find prospects’ emails on the web, and build and customize email drip campaigns with ease. And, of course, it also allows you to verify your email lists.
With the help of this tool, you can easily clear your email lists of invalid or non-existent email addresses. Snov.io’s email verifier performs several email verification actions, ensuring all invalid emails are removed from your email lists.
In addition, Snov.io provides detailed verification reports, enabling you to see the results of your verification efforts at a glance.
Features That Make Snov.io The Best Hunter.io Alternatives
- The tool uses a unique 7-tier verification process to ensure the accuracy of email addresses.
- Snov.io offers bulk email verification through both the app and API.
- While using Snov.io, you can expect an average email verification accuracy rate of 98%.
- It can detect syntax errors, domain/MX record validity, catch-all domain detection, risky email addresses, disposable email addresses, and role-based email addresses.
- The tool can verify most email addresses, including custom domain emails, but not catch-all domains.
- Besides the email verifier, Snov.io packs multiple features and tools including an email finder, email warm-up, drip campaigns, sales CRM, etc.
The pricing model of Snov.io is similar to Hunter.io. For starters, it offers a free trial/plan that comes with 150 credits. The best part about this is that 1 email verification costs 0.5 credits. So, you can verify 300 emails for free in a month.
Besides this, all the plans grant complete access to Snov.io’s tools and features but with different limits. You will not be able to purchase any specific tool separately. Here’s an overview of its pricing –
- Starter – $39/month for 1,000 credits.
- Pro – Starts at $99/month for 5,000 credits and goes up to $738/month for 100,000 credits.
- Custom – A custom plan that starts at $999/month.
MillionVerifier is another great Hunter.io alternatives that work as a powerful email verification tool that helps you validate and clean your email lists. With a 99%+ accuracy rate, MillionVerifier checks email syntax and SMTP connections to ensure email address existence.
The service offers affordable prices, excellent ratings on Trustpilot, and an easy-to-use web application that delivers the best user experience. MillionVerifier also provides 17+ integrations with popular email marketing providers, and all users receive a coupon for a free EmailAcademy PRO account.
Its key features include real-time and bulk email verification, risky email address detection, syntax error detection, domain/MX record check, disposable email address detection, and more.
These features will help you reduce bounce rates and improve your email deliverability rates, ultimately leading to better email marketing performance and compliance with data protection laws.
Features That Make MillionVerifier The Best Hunter.io Alternatives
- The software offers real-time email verification to ensure that you capture only valid emails at the time of entry.
- With bulk email verification, MillionVerifier allows you to upload a large number of email addresses and verify them at once.
- It can detect and flag high-risk email addresses such as spam traps, catch-all emails, role-based emails, and disposable emails.
- MillionVerifier can check email addresses for syntax errors, such as missing or extra characters, spaces, or symbols, and suggest corrections.
- You’d love to know that the software complies with the GDPR to ensure that you get to protect your customers’ personal data and avoid legal penalties.
- This tool provides detailed reports on email verification results, including the status, reason, and suggestion for each email address, to help businesses understand and improve their email lists.
- It offers as many as 17 integration options with different email marketing services and other third-party apps.
Unlike Hunter.io, MillionVerifier is purely a premium email verification service. Simply speaking, you will not get any free trial or free credits to test that software.
However, the software offers 2,000 credits at a $4.9 one-time price. The introductory pricing tier may seem cheap but as we go higher, the pricing increases by multiple folds.
For instance, 10,000 credits cost $47. Similarly, the pricing for 25,000 credits is $49.
Which Is The Best Hunter.io Alternative? – The Verdict
After exploring all the top Hunter.io alternatives, we presume that you have found an ideal replacement software.
If not then we would encourage you to try MailCleanup. We are one of the cheapest email verification services that offer up to 99% accuracy.
If you have any questions regarding MailCleanup, you can get in touch with us through live chat or email.
Lastly, here are a couple of other relevant blog posts that you may like –